Going For Gold Intermediate - Language Maximiser (Audio)
The course develops language skills and sets students firmly on the road to exam success.
The course is 70-90 hours. - enjoyable and contemporary topics appeal to a wide range of learners - thorough language and skills training expands students' knowledge of English
- Graded introduction to task types gradually familiarises students with exam requirements - Emphasis on personalisation keeps students involved and interested Intermediate level is suitable for PET preparation. Upper-Intermediate is the perfect lead-in to FCE.
Going for is also suitable for use with students wishing to sit the Cambridge Certificates in English Language Skills (CELS).
- The Language Maximiser consists of 15 units which correspond thematically to the coursebook and that provides exercises that will consolidate and extend the language and skills presented in the book. In addition, it provides eight topic-related reading tasks and eight listening tasks.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Gold Experience B1+ Workbook Answer Key
- Gold Experience B1+ Tests with Answer Key and Audio
- Gold Experience B1+ Teachers Book
- Gold Experience B1+ Students book
- Gold Experience B1+ Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook
- Gold Experience B1+ Coursebook Audio
- Gold Experience B1 Tests
- Gold Experience B1 Students Book
- Gold Experience B1 Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook
- Gold Experience B1 Coursebook Audio
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Successful FCE 10 Practice Test (2015)
- Gold First Coursebook (Ebook+Audio)
- Gold First Coursebook New Edition With 2015 Exam Specifications (Ebook+Audio)
- Revised Mastering The FCE Examination
- Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge First - Second Edition
- FCE Use of English B2 for All Exams Teacher Book
- Gold Advanced Teacher Book With 2015 Exam Specifications
- Exam Essentials - First Certificate Practice Tests (Full Ebook+Audio)
- FCE Listening and Speaking Skills 1 Student Book (Ebook+Audio)
- Gold First Teacher Book