American English File 2 Student Book - 2nd Edition
American English File gets students talking thanks to its unique and proven formula combining confidence-building, opportunity, and motivation.
High-interest content is organized in lively, achievable lessons, using humor and imagination to encourage students to communicate and enjoy learning English. Solid grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation foundation carefully supports the work with the four skills and gradually builds students' confidence and performance in English.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners