The Structural Design Of Tall and Special Buildings
The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings provides structural engineers and contractors with a detailed written presentation of innovative structural engineering and construction practices for tall and special buildings. It also presents applied research on new materials or analysis methods that can directly benefit structural engineers involved in the design of tall and special buildings.
The editor's policy is to maintain a reasonable balance between papers from design engineers and from research workers so that the Journal will be useful to both groups. The problems in this field and their solutions are international in character and require a knowledge of several traditional disciplines and the Journal will reflect this.
The main subject of the Journal is the structural design and construction of tall and special buildings. The basic definition of a tall building, in the context of the Journal audience, is a structure that is equal to or greater than 50 meters (165 feet) in height, or 14 stories or greater. A special building is one with unique architectural or structural characteristics.
However, manuscripts dealing with chimneys, water towers, silos, cooling towers, and pools will generally not be considered for review. The journal will present papers on new innovative structural systems, materials and methods of analysis.
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
- Control of Groundwater for Temporary Works
- Axially Loaded Post Grouted
- Architectural Structures (G. G. Schierle)
- Manual For Non Destructive Testing And Evaluation Of Drilled Shafts
- Execution of Special Geotechnical Work - Bored Piles