English in 20 Minutes a Day Full (Books+Audio)
With English in 20 minutes a day you can learn English without interrupting your everyday schedule. It is conformed with your individual abilities for indipendant study in dynamic and stressful days of the week.
All you need is the lesson for the day, Resource book and audio files to listen to them and learn the material, when and where you want. Just 20 munites a day!
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners