First Steps in Academic Writing - Ann Hogue (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 2)
The second edition of First Steps in Academic Writing , by Ann Hogue, provides high-beginning to low-intermediate students with essential tools to master basic academic writing. The text's time-proven approach integrates paragraph organization, sentence structure, grammar, mechanics, and the writing process. First Steps leads students to build strong academic writing skills that will last them throughout their writing careers.
- - A step-by-step approach guides students seamlessly through the writing process.
- - Clear, succinct explanations help students to understand and apply key conepts and rules.
- - Numerous models and varied practice support students at all stages of writing.
- - NEW Try It Out! exercises give students opportunities to assess mastery of new skills.
- - NEW journal writing activities help students build literacy.
- - NEW self-editing and peer editing worksheets motivate students to revise.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners