First Steps in Academic Writing - Ann Hogue (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 2)
The second edition of First Steps in Academic Writing , by Ann Hogue, provides high-beginning to low-intermediate students with essential tools to master basic academic writing. The text's time-proven approach integrates paragraph organization, sentence structure, grammar, mechanics, and the writing process. First Steps leads students to build strong academic writing skills that will last them throughout their writing careers.
- - A step-by-step approach guides students seamlessly through the writing process.
- - Clear, succinct explanations help students to understand and apply key conepts and rules.
- - Numerous models and varied practice support students at all stages of writing.
- - NEW Try It Out! exercises give students opportunities to assess mastery of new skills.
- - NEW journal writing activities help students build literacy.
- - NEW self-editing and peer editing worksheets motivate students to revise.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (6487)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners