Smart Choice 2 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
Smart Choice is a four-skills American English course with personalized speaking on every page, plus a range of digital components to use in class and at home.
With Smart Choice, teaching is made easier. It's flexible.
You can teach lessons exactly as they are, straight off the page.
Or you can adapt activities using the Click & Change CD-ROM from the Teacher's Resource Book.
Just add your own pictures to make photocopiable activities personalized for your students - it encourages them to get involved, and helps them enjoy learning.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners