Smart Choice 2 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
Smart Choice is a four-skills American English course with personalized speaking on every page, plus a range of digital components to use in class and at home.
With Smart Choice, teaching is made easier. It's flexible.
You can teach lessons exactly as they are, straight off the page.
Or you can adapt activities using the Click & Change CD-ROM from the Teacher's Resource Book.
Just add your own pictures to make photocopiable activities personalized for your students - it encourages them to get involved, and helps them enjoy learning.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 05 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 20 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
- VIP for 01 year : 50 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (email@example.com)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (14091)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each SET with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each HOT SERIES with FULL Links - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners
- Performing Without a Stage The Art of Literary Translation
- OXFORD Spotlight on the USA
- Multiple Voices - An Introduction to Bilingualism by by Carol Myers Scotton
- Marketing Straight to the Heart by Barry Feig
- Introducing English as an Additional Language to Young Children by Kay Crosse