ACI 210R-93-Erosion of Concrete in Hydraulic Structures
Studies the physical erosion of concrete in hydraulic structures resulting from particles carried by flowing water and from ptting resulting from cavities forming and collapsing in water flowing at high velocities.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1386)
View The Same Category
BS 8666-2000-Specification for Scheduling Dimensioning Bending and Cutting of Steel Reinforcement for Concrete