Boys and Girls Learn Differently A Guide for Teachers and Parents Revised 10th Anniversary Edition
A thoroughly revised edition of the classic resource for understanding gender differences in the classroom
In this profoundly significant book, author Michael Gurian has revised and updated his groundbreaking book that clearly demonstrated how the distinction in hard-wiring and socialized gender differences affects how boys and girls learn.
Gurian presents a proven method to educate our children based on brain science, neurological development, and chemical and hormonal disparities. The innovations presented in this book were applied in the classroom and proven successful, with dramatic improvements in test scores, during a two-year study that Gurian and his colleagues conducted in six Missouri school districts.
* Explores the inherent differences between the developmental neuroscience of boys and girls
* Reveals how the brain learns
* Explains when same sex classrooms are appropriate, and when they’re not
This edition includes new information on a wealth of topics including how to design the ultimate classroom for kids in elementary, secondary, middle, and high school.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us