he English Department of the Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade, marks its 80th anniversary in December 2009 by organizing the international conference English Language and Literature studies Image, Identity, Reality (ELLSIIR) and issuing the first volume of what we believe is going to become yet another standard activity of the Department, a new scholarly journal entitled Belgrade English Language and Literature Studies (Belgrade BELLS).
The journal is to be published annually in an endeavour to offer an international forum for current investigations in English theoretical and applied linguistics, as well as Anglophone literary and cultural studies, and to intensify the already existing dynamic exchange of ideas among scholars of diverse linguistic and literary orientations.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here
- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (82)