Bullying Interventions in Schools Six Basic Approaches by Ken Rigby
Outlines the existing methods used to address bullying in school, describing when and how each method can be best applied.
- Addresses the six major methods of bullying intervention
- Critically explores the rationale, strengths, and limitations of each intervention
- Evaluates efficacy and applicability of each intervention for different bullying situations encountered in the school setting
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us