Co-Teaching That Works Structures and Strategies for Maximizing Student Learning Grade K-12
For the increasing number of teachers working in co-taught classrooms, this book provides practical ideas for defining teacher roles, planning lessons, providing effective instruction, and maximizing the value of each team member.
Former co-teacher and national presenter Anne Beninghof shares stories, and real-life co-taught lesson examples that emphasize creative yet time-efficient instructional strategies that lend themselves beautifully to the co-taught classroom. Teachers and instructional leaders at all levels and in a wide variety of content areas will find this book replete with valuable co-teaching guidance so that success is guaranteed.
- Offers tips for effective teaching strategies for every type of team teaching situation imaginable
- Includes guidelines for successful team-teaching with specialists in technology; literacy; occupational/physical therapy; special education; speech-language therapy; ELL; gifted
- The author is an internationally recognized consultant and trainer
This user-friendly, comprehensive book is filled with concrete ideas teachers can implement immediately in the classroom to boost student learning and engagement.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us