Passport To Ielts (Ebook+Audio)
This book aims to go beyond mere exam practice; it provides in-depth practice, based on the authors' experience with candidates, in those skills and attitudes which are not only essential for success in each of the papers, but will also be needed in the students' later studies.
It contains an answer key and notes to the teacher and student. There are ten units each containing: sample tests (the tests used throughout the book become increasingly like the real exam, and unit 10 contains a full IELTS sample test); answer key and feedback notes; skills focus.
The book is aimed at advanced level students (for the International English Language Testing System UCLES Examination). IELTS is the equivalent to TOEFEL for defining language level for entry to British, Canadian and Australian tertiary education for overseas students. It is administered by the British Council. A C60 audio cassette is available separately.
View The Same Category
- IELTS TECH Writing Essentials Book 2
- IELTS TECH Vocal Cosmetics Book 3
- IELTS TECH Speaking Essentials Book 5
- IELTS TECH General Module Book 4
- IELTS Speaking Master the Live Interview 2016
- Ielts Journal - Tips for IELTS Speaking AcademicGeneral Training Module by Adam Smith
- Ielts Journal - Tips for IELTS Reading Academic General Training Module by Adam Smith
- Ielts Journal - Tips for IELTS Reading Academic General Training Module Answer Key by Adam Smith
- Ielts Journal - Task 2 IELTS Writing AcademicGeneral Training Module by Adam Smith
- Ielts Journal - Task 1 IELTS Writing General Training Module by Adam Smith