Staad Pro 2007
STAAD or (STAAD.Pro) is a structural analysis and design computer program originally developed by Research Engineers International in Yorba Linda, CA. In late 2005, Research Engineer International was bought by Bentley Systems.
An older version called Staad-III for windows is used by Iowa State University for educational purposes for civil and structural engineers.
The commercial version STAAD.Pro is one of the most widely used structural analysis and design softwares. It supports several steel, concrete and timber design codes.
It can make use of various forms of analysis from the traditional 1st order static analysis, 2nd order p-delta analysis, geometric non linear analysis or a buckling analysis. It can also make use of various forms of dynamic analysis from modal extraction to time history and response spectrum analysis.
In recent years it has become part of integrated structural analysis and design solutions mainly using an exposed API called OpenSTAAD to access and drive the program using an VB macro system included in the application or other by including OpenSTAAD functionality in applications that themselves include suitable programmable macro systems. Additionally STAAD.Pro has added direct links to applications such as RAM Connection and STAAD.Foundation to provide engineers working with those applications which handle design post processing not handled by STAAD.Pro itself. Another form of integration supported by STAAD.Pro is the analysis schema of the CIMsteel Integration Standard, version 2 commonly known as CIS/2 and used by a number modelling and analysis applications.
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each SET with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each HOT SERIES with FULL Links - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
- Control of Groundwater for Temporary Works
- Axially Loaded Post Grouted
- Architectural Structures (G. G. Schierle)
- Manual For Non Destructive Testing And Evaluation Of Drilled Shafts
- Execution of Special Geotechnical Work - Bored Piles