Tekla Steel Structure
Formerly known as Xsteel, Tekla Structures is 3D building information modeling (BIM) software used in the building and construction industries for steel and concrete detailing. The software enables users to create and manage 3D structural models in concrete or steel, and guides them through the process from concept to fabrication.
Tekla BIMsight is a software application for building information model-based construction project collaboration. It can import models from other BIM applications using the Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) format. With BIMsight, users can perform spatial co-ordination and visual checks for design and constructability issues, automate clash detection and mark-up the model with notes and redlines.
Tekla Solutions provides applications and services for the infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla Solutions and Tekla BIMsight were launched in early 2011. Tekla Solutions replaced Tekla's last remaining X-products.
Tekla Structures is one product available in different configurations and localized environments that provide specialized set of functionality to suit the segment and culture-specific needs of the construction industry.
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
- Control of Groundwater for Temporary Works
- Axially Loaded Post Grouted
- Architectural Structures (G. G. Schierle)
- Manual For Non Destructive Testing And Evaluation Of Drilled Shafts
- Execution of Special Geotechnical Work - Bored Piles