RAM Concept V1.2
RAM Concept easily accounts for steps, openings, complicated loadings, and other irregularities through the flexible modeling environment. Its finite element-based analysis provides major advantages over conventional strip methods, letting you handle complex floor design more accurately and with increased confidence in the results.
The integration with RAM Structural System and STAAD.Pro lets engineers perform gravity and lateral analysis and design on multi-story 2-way slab (post-tensioned or mild reinforced) concrete buildings. Not only does this streamline workflows but it also reduces cost related to errors in transferring model data.
Improve your quality control and efficiency through the advanced analysis capabilities of RAM Concept, such as comprehensive and flexible punching shear calculations and long-term deflections considering cracking, creep, and shrinkage.
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- MathCad 15
- LEAP Bridge Enterprise V8i -Powerful modeling and analysis
- CSI ETABS 2013
- CSI Bridge 2014 v16
- GeoStru Texture
- GeoStru Geoutility
- GeoStru GHP Design 3D
- GeoStru Trispace - Software For Topography
- GeoStru WTA - Pumping
- GeoStru Hydrologic Risk
- GeoStru Easy Refract
- GeoStru Easy MASW
- GeoStru Downhole
- GeoStru-Dynamic Probing - Dynamic penetration tests
- GeoStru CVSoil